This document provides all the information concerning handling your data, including personal data.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Controller of the personal data provided by you during registration as well as information obtained by means of cookie files and analytical tools, is Krakow Festival Office (Krakowskie Biuro Festiwalowe) with its registered office at Wygrana 2, 30-311 Krakow, a municipal cultural institution entered in the register of cultural institutions kept by the City of Krakow under number 19.
You can contact the Controller by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, you may also send a letter to: Krakow Festival Office, Wygrana 2, 30-311 Krakow, as well as by phone: +48 12 354 25 00.
The Controller has appointed a DATA PROTECTION OFFICER – Łukasz Gajdecki, who can be contacted in all matters concerning the processing of personal data and exercising your rights related to the processing of data, via e-mail at: email@example.com, you may also send a letter to: Data Protection Officer, Krakow Festival Office, Wygrana 2, 30-311 Krakow.
What information do we collect?
1. Personal data required for registration on the Platform and creating an account or making a purchase on the Platform, including data transmitted to us automatically by the Google and Facebook websites if you take advantage of the opportunity to log in to the Platform by means of these websites.
2. Information obtained via the cookie files.
Principles of processing your personal data obtained during registration.
The personal data you are required to provide during registration and/or when purchasing without registration will be processed by the Organiser in order to conclude and ensure performance of the Agreement, namely for the purposes of registration and use of the account functionality and your purchasing of tickets made available within the Platform (legal basis: Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR). After the termination of the Agreement, user data will be processed only in connection with the Controller’s legitimate legal interest, namely possible investigation or defence against claims (Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR). If you voluntarily indicate to us information about your place of residence, we will process it only for statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
If you declare your desire to take part in surveys/satisfaction surveys of our customers - conducted in connection with the Platform, the Controller will process your personal data provided in these surveys for the purposes of conducting the survey and evaluating its results (the legal basis for such processing will always be your voluntary consent – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
If you agree to it, the Controller will process your personal data in order to present (send) you marketing content (including commercial information) namely, in particular, about the Controller’s current offer available via the Platform or special offers made available to you. The granted consent will form the basis for the processing of personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
The Controller will process your personal data provided by you during registration or when purchasing within the Platform without registration for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected (that is, for the period of performance of the Agreement) as well as for the period, during which you can pursue any claims, including securing possible claims for a period of 6 years.
The personal data you provide for the purpose of the voluntary surveys will be processed until your consent is revoked, but for no longer than until the purpose for which it was collected is no longer valid.
Information collected using the technology of cookie files will be stored for the period resulting from the technical specification of individual cookie files, or until you change the cookie settings on our website or your web browser settings.
Your personal data and/or Users’ information other than personal data may be shared by the Controller with:
- Payment Operator only if you make a purchase within the Platform and you proceed to make a payment using the Payment Operator.
- Entities processing data on behalf of the Controller on the basis of concluded data processing agreements - this concerns IT service providers such as hosting and IT system vendors, as well as (only regarding information obtained using the technology of cookie files) statistical solution providers for websites using the technology of cookie files such as Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) – provider of the Google Analytics solution or Hotjar Ltd. (3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta) - provider of Hotjar services.
- Other entities acting as controllers of the data and making decisions concerning the method and purpose of processing – only if the obligation to share the data is grounded in law.
At the same time, the Controller informs that you have the right to:
- Access the content of your personal data and to obtain information, among other things, the categories of data and the purposes of their processing, as well as to obtain a copy of the data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- Rectify your inaccurate and complete your incomplete data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- Be forgotten, which is tantamount to erasing your data processed without a just cause and unlawfully (Article 17 of the GDPR);
Restrict data processing, which is tantamount to objection to further processing or not deleting the data, depending on the request submitted (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- Obtain Controller’s notification regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19 of the GDPR);
Portability of data processed by automated means (Article 20 of the GDPR), which also means that you have the right to request your personal data to be transferred by us directly to another controller, if such a transfer is technically feasible;
- Lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR (address of the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw) .
What are cookie files ?
Cookie files are small text files that are saved by your browser and stored on your computer, which automatically save technical information related to your visit on our website.
Among the cookie files, some of them are a source of functional information necessary for us to correctly display you our website. Apart from them, our website also uses cookie files for statistical and marketing purposes – however, the usage of these cookies is subject to your consent.
When visiting our website, you may decide whether to allow the creation and saving of information about your visit in cookie files on your computer.
Regardless of your prior decision to allow cookie files from our website, you may change your cookie files settings by setting the conditions concerning storing and accessing your computer by cookie files in the cookie files settings section or by changing the settings of your web browser.
If you want to learn how to change your web browser settings, please consult the help files supplied with your web browser or contact the software vendor for instructions on disabling and deleting cookie files.
Restricting the use of cookie files may affect some of the features available on our site.
Information about cookie files used on the website:
- kbfbilety_session – user session
- XSRF-TOKEN – unique token for the processing of forms
- kbf_cookies_accepted – acceptance of cookies
- kbf_high_contrast – contrast version
- kbf_large_fonts – enlargement of font
- VISUAL_TICKET_SESSION_ID – session for data exchange with Visual Ticket
- Symfony – for data exchange between Visual Ticket
- _ga - Google Analytics cookie
- _gat_ID - Google Analytics cookie
- _gid - Google Analytics cookie
What do we use functional cookies files for?
The information processed by the Platform by means of cookie files is collected in order to ensure proper provision of the service. Cookie files are used primarily to recognize your device in order to display the website according to your preferences. Some of them are necessary for your proper use of our Platform, while other affect the quality of the display of our Platform on your computers.
We automatically collect information that is provided to us by your browser. Each time a user logs in, we collect information about:
- date and time of access.
- information about the browser and operating system used.
- What do we use statistical cookie files for?
What are Google Analytics and Hotjar?
Those cookies files which aggregate and provide us with information about users’ visits on our Platform are termed ‘statistical cookie files’. For statistical purposes, we use the Google Analytics and Hotjar tools, which operate, among other things, on the basis of cookie files from the producers of the abovementioned tools.
Google Analytics is a tool for the analysis of website statistics, provided by the Google Ireland Limited company (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). On our site we use Google Analytics’ cookie files to generate statistics about the functioning of the website. This allows us, among others, to determine how often individual Websites are visited, while we use statistical information to optimise and develop our Platform and in order to tailor our offer to users’ needs. With the above tool, we use anonymization of your IP address to ensure the possibly broad anonymity of collected information. The Google Ireland Limited company acts on our behalf, providing us, using the Google Analytics tool, with statistical information as our processor on the basis of a concluded data processing agreement.
Aside from the abovementioned methods of deleting cookie files, we inform that you can delete your data from our Google Analytics base via the following tool https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Statistical tool provided by Hotjar Ltd. (3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta), which we have implemented on our website. The Hotjar service is performed on our behalf, whereas the Hotjar Ltd. company is our processor to whom we have contractually entrusted the processing of your data as part of a service.
This tool, using, among other things, cookie files, records data such as: navigation, website scrolling, cursor movement. Information about the location, device used, operating system, browser or cookie files is also collected.
Marketing cookie files
We inform that we intend to use the Google Ads marketing tool, provided by the Google Ireland Limited company (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). This tool, thanks to the information about your visit on our website and dedicated cookie files allows us to:
- verify the conversion, namely the evaluation to what extent our advertisements appearing in Google search results or on the websites of third parties caused you to visit our Platform;
- display personalized, namely, based on your interests, advertisements of our products and services available on the Platform in your search results and on the websites of third parties being Google customers. The personalization of our advertisements is done via profiling on the basis of information recorded thanks to the technology of cookie files.
The usage of the above cookies is possible only if you have given us your consent. If you change your mind as to the consent given for such marketing activities, you can prevent further marketing tracking in several ways, among others, by changing the cookie files settings in your web browser or by using the settings provided by the Google website https://www.google.pl/settings/ads
Logging in to the Platform via the Google and Facebook accounts.
We inform that we have provided you with the possibility to use your accounts on the Google and Facebook websites for the purposes of account creation/logging in on our Platform. Thanks to the appropriate plug-ins from the publishers of these websites, your personal data will be made automatically available to us by these Websites. We reserve the right to make the availability of services within our Platform dependent upon your completing your personal information on the Platform.
Links to other sites
Our website may also contain links to other websites. The data protection described here applies solely to our websites. After using the links to go to other websites, please refer to the data protection disclaimers there.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing and use of your personal data, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org